Monday, December 15, 2014

My First Craft Show!



This past weekend I attended my very first Craft Show. While I have been attending the Fulton Street Farmers Market in Grand Rapids, I decided to try something new this weekend and do a Craft Show at the Kalamazo Expo Center. It was a learning experience. I thoroughly enjoyed creating a display that was attractive and welcoming to shoppers. The Expo itself was not a busy as I'd hoped, but I still managed to have a successful show.

Don't forget to check out my Etsy for merchandise. PrettyThingsCrochet.Etsy.Com
And follow me on Instagram for instant updates on everything Pretty Things Crochet! @PrettyThingsCrochet

1 comment:

  1. Your display is beautiful! And I can't believe that so many years ago it came across my Pinterest feed and has remained one of my favorite crochet displays! *star struck* haha. Hope you're well :)

    ReplyDelete