Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thank You!

I want to extend a warm Thank You to everyone who has encouraged me, bought a scarf, or contributed their time in growing this business. I could not ask for a better support system. The owners and organizers at the Fulton Street Market are so incredibly helpful and kind. The customers and crowd at the market are supportive and always have kind words for me. And my friends and family have helped in every way possible. I have such gratitude for everyone involved in this.

To celebrate the success thus far, here are some more pictures of he scarves I have for sale in my Etsy shop PrettyThingsCrochet.Etsy.Com Follow me on Instagram for instant updates! http://instagram.com/prettythingscrochet @PrettyThingsCrochet 
Thank you again!






No comments:

Post a Comment